Mario Castle Invasion Mario Castle Invasion

Sick as hell! Love it! Love it! Love as thousand of tons has crushed my interesting!

superbombermanx responds:

hahaha comments like this makes my day

World Destroyer Teaser Trailer World Destroyer Teaser Trailer

Remind me of Gravity Fall, Ha-Ha! This is look so amazing! I hope you will add subtitle or something since I am deaf. This animation had my interesting by all suddenly!

Nominous responds:

Hey, thanks for the compliment and the advise. I never thought about putting subtitles. When I release the 3 minute short I'll create a subtitle version.

Mario's Ghost House Calamity Mario's Ghost House Calamity

Totally hilarious! Nice job!

TRY. DIE. REPEAT. TRY. DIE. REPEAT.

Stacking! *whipser* by just pressing e. Love your work! I totally love to jump and die then get live again so I can die again. :D

rodolfodth responds:

haha xD that's a new competition, maximum corpses stacked in 1 minute xD

Heli-Fella Heli-Fella

I am try to not say this is similar to Flappy Bird or Super Jump because this one is way better than both of it. Great job!

hackD3v responds:

Thank you. May not seem like it means much but me just finishing freshman year of high school and publishing my first somewhat stable game and getting this makes me the happiest person honestly. Again Thank you

Paw Patrol Tracker Jigsaw Paw Patrol Tracker Jigsaw

Nice work on this puzzles. You are going to put a big smile on many kids. There are nothing wrong with it, however, it will be nice if you darken the background a little so it will be very visible to puzzle since it have some bright color in the end. Also, you should've add a system where you put wrong place, it will be flash red, so kid will know that they are put in wrong place.

Storm Rayder Storm Rayder

Impressive on lightning and effects. Very hook! Love that kind of character's looks. Look spooky and determine for action that he do!

Calybar responds:

thanks, i really wanted to make him look like a badass and i'm glad he kinda does.

Punk! Punk!

Beautiful! Just BEA T UTI FUL! I would stare it all night long! This is beat to all of my favorite in my list! Please keep it up as I can enjoy looking at many works of your's!

Sleeping Neighbor Sleeping Neighbor

I am questioning myself...what would I do if I were in Timmy's place..? I will pat her to wake up and ask why is she sleeping and why is she naked? After all, if she is horny, sure, she can have my D. If she is not and i will put blanket on her and left her dry ass alone. XD