All 41 art Reviews

Storm Rayder Storm Rayder

Impressive on lightning and effects. Very hook! Love that kind of character's looks. Look spooky and determine for action that he do!

Calybar responds:

thanks, i really wanted to make him look like a badass and i'm glad he kinda does.

Punk! Punk!

Beautiful! Just BEA T UTI FUL! I would stare it all night long! This is beat to all of my favorite in my list! Please keep it up as I can enjoy looking at many works of your's!

Sleeping Neighbor Sleeping Neighbor

I am questioning myself...what would I do if I were in Timmy's place..? I will pat her to wake up and ask why is she sleeping and why is she naked? After all, if she is horny, sure, she can have my D. If she is not and i will put blanket on her and left her dry ass alone. XD

Captured At The Base Captured At The Base

I don't know if I should've give this a thumb up for have shemale. But hey, it is hentai after all. love this art. Very details and such!

Just One Touch Just One Touch

I got hit by shotgun. It was so pain! Which is best thing. Good job.!!

Pinup Prims: Muse Pinup Prims: Muse

Nice done with this one! It is so beautiful! You made this more beautiful when this chick is part of it, LOL.

A robot's Quest A robot's Quest

For beginner, I really like this. Nice touch on different elements of art. Very details and nice work on robot, dude. I like it. So, I don't really see any necessaries to change anything. I like how it look expected "!" and "?" like you told but don't worry about it. Just improve it and you will be fine anyways!

RpmFae responds:

Thank you really much for your response! Don't worry, I will not be putting icons in drawings anymore xD.

abomination vs. sasquach abomination vs. sasquach

Amazing!! This one made me feel like I want to see more of it! Good job on this kind of drawing! Outstanding!

ChrisCutler responds:

Wow such a nice comment. Thanks! :D:D

Something new Something new

It is all right! First time on computer is not that easy! I remembered my time that I made my character and it is almost like that one that you made! Great work on it, dude! Keep it up and you will be great in no time!

OldRobot OldRobot

Whoa, this would be my favorite robot art for a day! This one is must-see for many people around here! Outstanding!

GreiTo responds:

Really? I am very happy to hear that :)!