TRY. DIE. REPEAT. TRY. DIE. REPEAT.

Stacking! *whipser* by just pressing e. Love your work! I totally love to jump and die then get live again so I can die again. :D

rodolfodth responds:

haha xD that's a new competition, maximum corpses stacked in 1 minute xD

Heli-Fella Heli-Fella

I am try to not say this is similar to Flappy Bird or Super Jump because this one is way better than both of it. Great job!

hackD3v responds:

Thank you. May not seem like it means much but me just finishing freshman year of high school and publishing my first somewhat stable game and getting this makes me the happiest person honestly. Again Thank you

Paw Patrol Tracker Jigsaw Paw Patrol Tracker Jigsaw

Nice work on this puzzles. You are going to put a big smile on many kids. There are nothing wrong with it, however, it will be nice if you darken the background a little so it will be very visible to puzzle since it have some bright color in the end. Also, you should've add a system where you put wrong place, it will be flash red, so kid will know that they are put in wrong place.

Casual adventure on a wild beach Casual adventure on a wild beach

I don't really see any much excitements in it...I don't know? I like to see more something fun instead say, "they keep meet, again, again, ag-blah blah." I hate to see this off-screen. In result, it was really disappoint ever I seen. Good job on story and character designs. It is what save you from give you a zero rating.

Monster Hordes Monster Hordes

I really do like do some defense strategy and this game is pretty decent for newcomers. Easy to put some points and golds in and you are all set to go. For me as I am obsessing with tower defense, I will say this game is pretty slower ever. Although it is not boring anyways. I like to watch some fights on couple of skeleton. Day 14 is pretty challenge and give me a moment of thought to stop play this game before I put whole of my hours in it. Ha-Ha! Good work on this game!