Mario Castle Invasion Mario Castle Invasion

Sick as hell! Love it! Love it! Love as thousand of tons has crushed my interesting!

superbombermanx responds:

hahaha comments like this makes my day

World Destroyer Teaser Trailer World Destroyer Teaser Trailer

Remind me of Gravity Fall, Ha-Ha! This is look so amazing! I hope you will add subtitle or something since I am deaf. This animation had my interesting by all suddenly!

Nominous responds:

Hey, thanks for the compliment and the advise. I never thought about putting subtitles. When I release the 3 minute short I'll create a subtitle version.

Mario's Ghost House Calamity Mario's Ghost House Calamity

Totally hilarious! Nice job!

Evil Pig 6 Evil Pig 6

It is hard to say thing but. This is weird, at least it is decent interesting. But, I wonder if you are still new to animation? Maybe need start with something easy? But you keep did a great job anyways. Please keep it up.

Scuinox responds:

thanks. yeah I am new. Evil pig is something I practice with I have 10 episodes. so far

Gears of Mario Gears of Mario

That is totally sick! Awesome job!

AaronTemple responds:

*Thumbs up* Thanks man!

Gears of Mario: The Koopa Horde Gears of Mario: The Koopa Horde

That is pretty dope! Great job on that kind of concept! Hope that I get see more of this! By the way, what kind program that you use to make this animation?

AaronTemple responds:

Thanks! I used Autodesk Maya 2015. Then I used After Effects for post effects.

Lera Winking Lera Winking

Good animation. Try to add some figs for hair so when her head is turn, the hair will swing. It will have a nice effect. But, I like that animation!

Toonlink14114 responds:

Thank you. I haven't really thought of that. I will try that next time!

Widowmaker's Kissing Lesson Widowmaker's Kissing Lesson

This one should be Mature instead put in Teen Rating. But aside that, this is one is pretty funnier than I thought!

GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone

This one had me squeal like schoolgirl. Ha-Ha! Great job! You had me hook to this so hard! I wonder if you're do a some colab with same way that you made this kind of animation. 2D into 3D then back to 2D. That would be epic if you continue do that! Great job!

Epic Fight Epic Fight

I have no comment for this video. Quite of speechless!